Personal Training in Orange County
Each individual is different – we all have different body shapes such as:
- fuller hips
- rounder butts
- thicker arms and thighs
- fuller middle sections
- wider chest and backs
Our personal training program takes these differences into consideration and custom designs your training program.
Our program includes the four key elements of a successful exercise regime:
- Warm up
- Cool Down
The personal training program also includes the Five Components of Physical Fitness. When put together it gives you a fast and effective way to measure your progress:
1. Cardiovascular Fitness Cardiovascular fitness (also known as cardio-respiratory fitness) is the ability of the heart, lungs and vascular system to deliver oxygen-rich blood to working muscles during sustained physical activity. Aerobic exercise improves cardiovascular fitness.
2. Muscular Strength Muscular strength is the amount of force a muscle or muscle group can exert against a heavy resistance. Anaerobic exercise improves muscular strength.
3. Muscular Endurance Muscular endurance is the ability of a muscle or muscle group to repeat a movement many times or to hold a particular position for an extended period of time. Both aerobic exercise and anaerobic exercise can improve muscular endurance.
4. Flexibility Flexibility is the degree to which an individual muscle will lengthen. Stretching improves flexibility.
5. Body Composition Body composition is the amount of fat in the body compared to the amount of lean mass (muscle, bones, organs etc.).
At Balanced Life Wellness LLC you will finally bring all pieces together to achieve the body you truly want!
Call Now to for your Free Phone Screening:
(9 AM – 7 PM Monday through Friday) 949-554-5003
We look forward to providing you with excellent service.
Balanced Life Wellness LLC serves the following cities: Laguna Niguel, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Coto de Caza, Laguna Hills, Dana Point, San Clemente, Irvine, Huntington Beach, Tustin, Ladera Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita and Orange County, California.